Tuesday, August 30, 2016

MY REACTION | COLIN KAEPERNICK (SF 49ers Quarterback) | Refusing To Stand During The National Anthem

Hey Y'all!


I just uploaded a video sharing my two cents on the whole "Colin" situation.


LINK TO VIDEO:
REACTION | COLIN KAEPERNICK (SF 49ers Quarterback) | Refusing To Stand During The National Anthem










 (My Thoughts)


  • I am SICK of people making “NOT STANDING” an issue. 
  • You cannot in ONE breath say we have FREE WILL, then when you EXERCISE that same FREE WILL, folks start protesting, burning Jerseys, and trying to get folks FIRED!
  • That is straight up bullshit!
  • We will not all agree with each other and that is OK!
  • Because at the end of the day, my main concern is my relationship with my CREATOR, my Father – YAHOWAH.  Does HE want ME to stand during the National Anthem?  HELL NO!  Will I stand to appease you and be politically correct?  FUCK NO!  Should I lose my job for not agreeing with your cultish mindset?  HELL NO! 
  • Maybe your god allows it, but don’t try to shun folks like me who don’t give two shits about your lord called “Patriotism”.
  • And do not get THIS video twisted.  I know that Colin is not taking a “STANCE” because of his god.  He is taking ORDERS from his god / lord.
  • Yes, there is a difference!  And you cannot say there is GOOD in this world, yet deny the evil that rules this earth.
  • However, I do believe this is yet again, one of MANY, CREATED DISTRACTIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment