Wednesday, July 29, 2015

SOAP & GLORY



To View Haul, Click On Link
à https://youtu.be/alZU1EC3w34



**DISCLAIMER:  I am not sponsored and I was not given or paid to do this haul/review.  I used my own money and the following is my PERSONAL opinion.**





Hello Beauties!


I recently did a mini haul of seven (7) items from the brand,  Soap & Glory.  I purchased all of these items online from, drugstore(dot)com. 

 


I purchased and received the following products:

“Scrub Your Nose In It – 2 Minute T-Zone Detox” ($12 – 5 oz)

“Peaches & Clean – 4 in 1” ($10 – 16.2 oz)

“Rich & Foamous Shower/Bath Body Wash” ($10 – 16.2 oz)

“The Righteous Butter Body Lotion” ($12 – 16.2 oz)

“The Righteous Butter Body Butter” ($15 – 10.1 oz)

“Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream” ($4 – 1.69 oz)

“A Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balm – Vanilla Bean, Clear” ($6 – 0.63 oz)

 


So far, I LOVE them all!  But I do have my “favorites”.  My favorites based off of what I currently own are:  The Righteous Butter Body Butter and Scrub Your Nose In It – 2 Minute T-Zone Detox.  The body butter is awesome for dry skin.  I also love the SCENT.  I put it on at night and still smell a hint of it in the morning!  GOOD STUFF INDEED!  I have combination skin – dry around my mouth area and brows and very oily in the T-Zone area.  The 2 Minute T-Zone Detox is great.  You do feel a slight “minty” tingle, but I like that because it makes me believe the product is WORKING!  :D  I do not advise leaving on past two minutes though.  Two minutes is SUFFICIENT.  I do not use it daily.  So far, just twice a week.   But if need be, I will increase or decrease depending on my skin’s needs.

 

I next plan on purchasing the “Breakfast Smoothie Body scrub” and the Lime scented body wash and body butter.   Once I do, I will share my thoughts on them.  Thank you ALL for reading and if you have not yet done so, don’t forget to visit my channel:  youtube.com/c/TheRealEvvonne, and SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and COMMENT on my videos!


Until next time, as long as no one is harmed in the process, do whatever makes you feel PRETTY! :D
 


~COME FOLLOW ME AND SAY HELLO!~

YouTube:  youtube.com/c/TheRealEvvonne

Instagram: https://instagram.com/therealevvonne

Google +:  google.com/+TheRealEvvonne


Blog:         https://therealevvonne.blogspot.com    
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** If you are a subscriber and have questions or comments OR if you are a BUSINESS that is interested in me reviewing your products,  I would be honored to do so!  Please contact me via email at:  therealevvonne@gmail.com**  

No comments:

Post a Comment