Thursday, July 9, 2015

DIY - Organic Lip Balm (Toxin Free)

Good Thursday Morning!

I don't know about you, but I am really on a quest to use less toxic crap as possible.  What is even better for our bodies and pockets are items we can create at home for a fraction of the cost to purchase garbage from retailers.

My blog will focus on easy and affordable DIY, Beauty Tips and Recipes for us busy folks.  Please stop by my YouTube channel to view my very first video which is a DIY lip balm!  Please share that video with your friends and family!  And if you want to see more DIY videos, please RATE (thumbs up - I hope....) my video and SUBSCRIBE.  And feel free to leave me a COMMENT after you view the video, to tell me the types of videos you would like to see from me.  Have a great day, y'all! :)

Click On Link To View Tutorial:

http://youtu.be/2NKcFyaN7XE

Everything is Better With PINK! :-)


TheReal Evvonne (yep, that's me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment